In accordance with the article 6 of the 21 June 2004 law on confidence in the digital economy, we inform you that the present online public communication service is set up by:
10, rue Oberkampf
Téléphone : +33 (0)6 62160153
SAS au capital de 10 000€
825075401 RCS Paris
63-65 boulevard Masséna
Téléphone : +33 (0)1 70377661
We attach great importance to securing your personal data. All treatments performed are specified below, but you can contact us for any request or clarification you may require on those treatments (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The data we collect are:
– the data you provide us in order to receive information on Gassien’s products (hereinafter called “Newsletter Data”).
– the data you provide us when you create your customer account or when you order one or several Gassien’s products (hereinafter called “Order Data”).
Purpose of data collection
These data are only collected to allow us to electronically send you news about the Gassien brand. They are entered via the form called “FOLLOW US”. Only your email address is collected.“Order Data”
When you order, through your customer account or not, we use the following data for delivery and invoicing (their entry is mandatory):
– First Name
– Telephone: used to be contacted by us or the delivery company
– Email address: used to send you information on the steps of the order
Optionally you can enter:
– The name of the company (for delivery or invoicing)
– A delivery address if different from invoicing address
– Some specific instructions for delivery
At the end of the order you still can create, if you wish, a customer account. It will allow you to find all your orders and invoices. The data you had previously entered will then be collected for the specified treatments.
You can also create a customer account without ordering. In such a case, only your email address will be collected.
The data are collected and stored only via the Mailchimp service (www.mailchimp.com). They are not sent to other systems and are not shared with other companies.
To manage the personal data, we use the following software: WordPress (https://fr.wordpress.org/fr) and WooCommerce (https://woocommerce.com/).
Those systems are hosted by the company Gandi, 63-65 boulevard Masséna, 75013 Paris – France.
The WordPress database is backed up every night, and the backup is stored on the S3 service of Amazon Web Service.
The data are sent to our payment service provider to validate the transaction (www.stripe.com/fr).
For fractionned payments, data are sente to our partner Alma (getalma.eu).
The data related to an order and necessary for its routing are sent to our logistician (in France) and to our carrier (the carrier depends on the country of final destination and on the type of order).
The data are stored as long as you don’t unsubscribe.
The data are stored:
– 1 year for an inactive customer account (no order and no connection for 1 year)
– 1 month for a pending order not validated
– 1 month for a failed order
– 1 month for a cancelled order
– 10 years for a completed order
If you wish to have all the information related to your data or if you wish to delete all the collected data, please contact us at: email@example.com.